Sunday, May 24, 2015

Marathon Training Starts Soon!

I haven't written a blog post since February! I hope to be more present in the upcoming months. Work has been tiring, but marathon training starts in a few weeks and I plan on documenting that here.  I've been running, but not as much as I would have liked leading up to the actual beginning of training.  I hope to try out some new healthy recipes and post them here.  I know if I don't focus on my nutrition it will make these training runs that much harder! 

I am running for Team One Step/Children's Oncology Services again, so if anyone cares to donate to this wonderful charity and cause I would greatly appreciate it!  

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, and don't forget why we have the day off!  



Team One Step

No comments:

Post a Comment