Saturday, November 9, 2013

Eating Chemicals Is Yucky

I would like to think people don't really want to eat chemicals.  I would also like to think we don't want to be obese, have diabetes and feel sick all the time.  The FDA recently said they will start to ban trans fats out of food, which is a great start.  New York has already done this.  But we can educate ourselves and make conscious decisions on our food choices to help ourselves be happy and healthy.  The following is a list of the top 10 food additives we should try to avoid.  It can be hard, especially when we eat out.  But if we know we can try.  This list is a great reason to eat whole, real food. In fact, I think I'm going to go make myself a green juice right now:)

Top 10 Food Additives to Avoid


 picture courtesy hungryforchange.com

No comments:

Post a Comment