Friday, October 18, 2013

Chia Seed Water Trumps Energy Drinks

I'm not going to lie.  I usually have a cup of coffee in the morning, and most people do.  But when the afternoon rolls around and you can feel the energy draining out of you, another coffee may not be the best choice. Neither is that energy drink or chocolate chip cookie sitting in the break room from yesterday.  There are plenty of other healthy, natural ways to increase your energy in the afternoon (or morning for that matter). #9's make a mix to munch on is one of my favorites.  I also use my chia seeds to make an energy drink (1 tbsp seeds in my water bottle with some frozen strawberries and mint leaves, or some freshly squeezed orange or lemon juice).  And if you really plan ahead #5's make a green juice can be done in the morning and you can sip on that all day long! Check out the rest of the article from Mind Body Green below!


picture www.maceys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment