Wednesday, January 15, 2014

30 Minute Fitness Challenge Group - Starts January 27th!

People are busy.  Working, errands, taking care of kids, taking care of the house, and for many other reasons people are busy.  Many of us do not have time to get in the car, drive 15 minutes to the gym, spend 1 hour plus working out (and lets face it, working out and not likely accomplishing much if you don't know what you're doing) re-grouping and driving 15 minutes home.  This whole process can take upwards of 2 hours!  Then you get home and what do you eat? Do you know what you should be eating?  Enter the Beachbody Challenge group!

I have been doing T25 since the middle of November and I love it! I wake up, do my 25 minute workout, then hop in the shower and drink my Shakeology within 1 hour of working out.  I have lost 2 inches off of my waist with T25 and Shakeology in 30 days, and this is after I trained for a marathon.

My next Challenge Group is 30 Minute Fitness.  You have your choice between P90X3 (which I also own and can't wait to start!) and T25 (my current workout program).  P90X3 is a 30 minute program and T25 is 25 minutes.  Each of these take up 2% of your day.  You don't have to drive to the gym, and you can easily get results from 30 minutes or less.  If you are busy, these workouts are easily do-able, and require minimal equipment.





The Challenge Group is 60 days long and is for the beginner and advanced worker-outer.  It includes 60 days of accountability, support, motivation, nutrition and meal planning, clean eating tips, either of the fitness programs from above, and Shakeology - the healthiest meal of the day.  I come along with this program as your personal health coach!

Until the end of January, these challenge packs are $90 off! That is a huge savings!!  This Challenge Group starts JANUARY 27TH!  Email me at meganmosley@ymail.com or sign up for your FREE Beachbody account at www.beachbodycoach.com/MeganMosleyOD .  You can also fill out the application under the Challenge Group tab to be considered.  The first 2 people that join will get a free gift - #1 a free Turbofire workout DVD and #2 a free Shakeology shaker cup!

So start the new year off happier, healthier and stronger.  Invest in yourself, invest in your health, invest in your life!










No comments:

Post a Comment