Sunday, December 7, 2014

Mint Chocolate Mocha Shakeology

I. Am. Addicted.  Mint chocolate chip is my favorite ice cream of all time.  There's also a mint chocolate brownie that Edy's makes that I love.  However, being the health nut that I am, those things don't get eaten very often.  Enter the mint chocolate mocha shakeology recipe.  One of my friends made it the other day, and so of course I went out and got the stuff that day to make my own! It's the only recipe I've made since and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon:) In fact, I need more mint extract (I've been told mint essential oil will work well for this - essential oils may be my next venture!).  Here's the recipe.  It's DELICIOUS!!!!!!

Ingredients
1 package or scoop of chocolate shakeology - I use vegan chocolate
1 tsp mint or peppermint extract (a little more or less depending on your taste buds)
1 heaping tsp instant coffee (you could also brew coffee and use that as your liquid)
5-6 ice cubes
8-12 oz of unsweetened almond milk, water, or whatever liquid you would like

Directions
Blend and drink quickly because it's so good that's just what will happen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment