Monday, May 5, 2014

Kettlebell Workout

The kettlebell is my favorite piece of exercise equipment.  If I want to get in a quick 10 minute workout, a long 45 minute workout or even just get my heart rate up for a few minutes, this piece of equipment is wonderful!  I'm thinking Beachbody needs to do a kettlebell workout program next!!!

Start this workout with 10 reps of each.  If you're short on time, stop there!! If you have lots of time, do a pyramid - then 9 reps, 8 reps, etc until you get to one rep of each exercise.  If I'm really feeling ambitious, I'll go back and do 10 reps of each at the end again!!  This will get your heart rate up and get those big muscles burning some calories!

2 arm KB swings
Single arm KB swings
KB lunges - each leg
Goblet squats
Deadlifts
Clean and Press - each arm
Snatches - each arm
Figure 8's (between the legs)
Plank Row
Floor Chest Press
Russian twists


No comments:

Post a Comment